At a time characterized by polarization and distrust, the need for approaches that humanize others through narrative and the creation of empathy has never been greater. The Lab currently has no ongoing operating support and is dependent on outside funding in order to make our work possible.
Online Giving Instructions
You can make an online donation to The Laboratory for Global Performance and Politics using your American Express, MasterCard, or Visa credit card. Follow the 6 easy steps and instructions below to make sure your donation is properly credited to The Lab.
Go to the online giving form.
- On the first page, enter your Gift Information: amount and designation. For designation, choose "other" in the drop-down box and type in "The Laboratory for Global Performance and Politics" in the Special Designation text box below.
- Check the appropriate box if your donation will fulfill a previous pledge you've made to give to Georgetown, if the gift will be matched by your employer, or if your gift will be made in someone's memory or honor.
- Go to Personal Information, and enter your contact details.
- Go to Payment Information and enter your credit card data.
- At the next page, verify your gift details and make any corrections as needed.
- The final page provides you with a receipt which you may print for your records.
Mail Giving Instructions
You can mail a check donation to The Laboratory for Global Performance and Politics to the following address:
The Laboratory for Global Performance and Politics
Georgetown University, Harris Building
3300 Whitehaven Street, NW
Suite 3100, Attn. Jojo Ruf
Washington, DC 20057
Thank you for your generous support of The Lab!